Friday 3 November 2017

GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO Feature ALPHABETICAL SLAUGHTER

Alphabet Streak.

By TIM DAVID HARVEY

Giannis Antetokounmpo. You know the name, but it's time to spell it right as we take you down Alphabet Street and give you all the letters that make this NBA player what he really is.

A-Amazing. Aerial acrobatic assaults again and again.

B-Beautiful. Borderless basketball. Buck battle born.

C-Captivating. Camera catching court creativity.

D-Dominating. Defiantly, definitively different. DUNKS! Dear deer.

E-Epic. Effortlessly exciting. Effervescently engaging. Enthusiasm engrossing.

F-Formidable. Fantasticaly flawless. Fabulous force. Freak founder. Fear. F###!

G-Greek God. Greece great. Gentle giant Greatest?

H-Happy. Hysterically hyper. Honourable. Hands holding hearts.

I-Inspirational. Influential. Incredible.

J-Joyful. Jovial. Just J's. Juxtaposition.

K-Kalidescope. Kinetic. Kamikaze killer. K?

L-Legend. Legacy. Long lasting. Levitating lineage. Lateral. Lion. Love.

M-Mesmerizing. Man-made. Maddeningly magical. Majestically massive. Meaningful. Milwaukee moment. Most...

N-Natural. Nice. Narcasistic? Never!

O-Outstanding. Openly outgoing. Opaque. Obliterating opposition. O.M.G.!

P-Power. Pine predator. Prototype player personified. Personable. Pretty.

Q-Quintessential. Quirky. Quarter qualified. Quotable. Questions?

R-Real. Raw. Reality. Ravishing. Rolling rock. Ready?

S-Superhero. Superb. Sensationally so. Sweetest saccharine. Scintillating. So, so soulful.

T-Titan. Terrific. Tantalisingly tireless. Tenderly taught. THE...

U-Unbelievable. Uniquely undeniable. Unaminous! U Understand.

V-Versatility. Velvet veneer. Viking. Valiant. V for Vendettas. Valuable...

W-WOW! Wonder. Wonderful. W.T.F. Wowza! Wait...

X-XXX. X(citing). X(traorinary). X(pectations).

Y-You. Youth. Youngest yet. Yet...

Z-ZZZ...just kidding!

Most of those letters come together to form the name Giannis Antetokounmpo, but the only three that matters to he and the NBA right now are M-V-P.

1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever



    ReplyDelete